Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection


My Creative Critical Reflection was challenging for me. Before I started filming, I wrote down every question and answered them to the best of my ability. Since this was all about me and my experience during the film it caused me to think and hard and be creative. Due to my planes of how I originally was going to record it being canceled I had to film everything on my own. I didn’t want to just stand in front of the camera and talk so I got creative. I decided to be the interviewer as well as the person answering the questions. I switched roles and it was fun. I included an intro and it was in like a talk show format. I dressed up and asked a question and in the next scene was me in different clothing answering it. It was challenging for me to remember everything to say and still reach the length of time needed so it took a while. I had to re shoot many times due to me talking too fast or too slow. I included all the questions needed but also added little questions pertaining to the topic to spice things up. Once I got done recording, I had to edit. I recorded everything on my phone and used iMovie. I added little things in so the video won’t be boring, and people will actually enjoy watching. The editing was by far the best part I got to be creative and have fun. I combined all the videos together since I recorded them separately. The whole 12-minute video was difficult for me, but I found a way to get it done. I can say I learned a lot while doing this. I learned that I enjoy switching roles and filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment